Web Publishing with Mozilla (quick guide) IT Service
Ir a contenido
Ir a Estudios, Gobernanza y organización
Web Publishing with Mozilla (quick guide)
Before you start
How to work?
- It is the appropriate option when the page in a text document and has not yet been created in html.
- There is a problem in the limitation of the translator (16384 characters) that forces us to make the translation into pieces.
- We must bear in mind that if the document is formatted (doc, rtf, etc.) it will lose.
- Automatic translators make mistakes and review is required before publishing the page.
- Images that contain text are not translated, we need to create new images with text in Valencian.
- Tags of the html document are not modified at all. This means that, for example, the contents of alt attributes does not translate and should be revised.
- If the title of the document is translated.
- In general not changed references to other documents and images, except for the ones that link with images or documents that we translate texts in Spanish, in which case we translate them and change /es by /va links.